We never received photos of all the courses on the dinner menu, but our guests caught a couple before they ate!
These were the courses:
- Wonton Soup
- Asian fusion Salad on Portabello Mushroom
- Authentic Shrimp & Crab Ball
- Cashew Breaded Chicken Breast over Pineapple, Julienned Cucumbers, and Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Peking Duck over Steamed Rice and Carrots with Sauce
- Sliced Kobe Beef Tenderloin in light Wasabi Mayo with Vegetable Medley and Fried Rice with Black Bean Sauce on the side
Here is what the guests got on camera.
Most guests’ favorite: Kobe beef course
Guests also enjoyed pizza and a chocolate fountain later that evening.
Filed under: Actual Wedding, Reception.