We wanted to throw a party that would represent our style as a couple and cater to the traditions of our Chinese and Vietnamese heritages and to the modern day elegance of a city lifestyle. We hope you can come celebrate with us all night!
On that evening, please arrive at the Radisson Hotel in Lansing, leave your car with the valet, and come in to see us.
6 o’ clock in the evening – Cocktail Hour
- The cocktail hour will take place at the top of the escalators. We will be greeting guests at that point and taking pictures with you in the lounge.
- Please help yourselves to all the cocktails you want as a full service premium bar will be open upon your arrival. Complimentary top shelf premium liquors, wine, beer, and soft drinks will be available.
- Several hot hors d’ oeuvres will be presented and passed around to curve some of your hunger.
7 o’ clock in the evening – Dinner Feast
- Introductions and speeches will take place at 7PM along with dinner.
- Please note that the bar will be closed for an hour (7PM to 8PM) at the beginning of dinner so come early to get your drinks filled!
- A six-course plated Asian-infusion dinner will be served, followed by cake. The cocktail area will have assorted fruits and the chocolate fountain for those who want more than cake.
8 o’ clock/8 thirty in the evening – Dancing and Celebration
- Don’t be shy! Please dance to the musical stylings of our talented DJ (Thao’s sister’s boyfriend, Q)! We will be playing Vietnamese ballroom music, along with Donny and Thao’s favorite dance tunes.
- Watch out for the Reception Party Games!
- Don’t forget to get your picture taken with our photographer!
- A late night serving of pizza will be available for when you dance off dinner.